Howdy, Instagram Friends
This is a page made especially for you.
What I’m Reading in 2022
- Bittersweet, Susan Cain
- Reality is Not What It Seems, Carlo Rovelli
- The Fitness Mindset, Brian Keene
- Shadows of the Empire, Steve Perry
- Ready Player One, Ernest Cline
- Keep Going, Austin Kleon
- Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Entire Branding Team, Alina Wheeler
- Children of the Dust Bowl: The True Story of the School at Weedpatch Camp, Jerry Stanley
- The Power of FUN, Catherine Price
- Can I Recycle This? Jennie Rommer and Christie Young
- Gratitude, Oliver Sacks
- The River Consciousness, Oliver Sacks
- If You Ask Me, Betty White
- When, Daniel Pink
- Start, Punch Fear in the Face and Escape Average, by Jon Acuff
- Musicphillia, Oliver Sacks
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals
Newsletters I Love
Sarah Spoelstra is a graphic designer and inbound marketer for consumer and B2B product companies. Learn more…
Join Our Mailing List
Get design, inbound marketing, trends, and photography tips delivered right to your inbox.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Buckland Salad, aka Watergate Salad If you’re looking for an easy Jell-O side dish for your holiday table, try my upgraded Buckland Salad. True story: once, my grandma and sister-in-law actually had a passive-aggressive altercation in the kitchen over the leftovers....
There are six elements of design in photography—line, shape, form, texture, pattern, color. They all work together, and without one, you can’t have the other. Using these elements you can create powerful compositions and images from everyday subjects. First up line.1....
Ever wonder if you’re getting the most out of your email marketing? Or if you could do it better? Or maybe you’re not sure where to even start when it comes to email marketing. I’ve put together the golden rules and best practices of email marketing to help you engage...
Don’t Be Shy. Give Me a Holler!